Lucid 80W Kit by GeekVape
The GeekVape Lucid Mod features an incredibly lightweight design due to it’s plastic and stainless steel construction. The Lucid is easy to carry and transport due to the classic Pico-style battery cap design which helps reduce the size of the Lucid. The Lucid is powered by the AS Chipset which can fire up to 80 watts and supports multiple temperature control modes.
The GeekVape Lucid Mod features an incredibly lightweight design due to it’s plastic and stainless steel construction. The Lucid is easy to carry and transport due to the classic Pico-style battery cap design which helps reduce the size of the Lucid. The Lucid is powered by the AS Chipset which can fire up to 80 watts and supports multiple temperature control modes. The AS Chipset allows for fast firing speed for instant gratification and vapor production. The Lucid is powered by (1) high amp 18650 battery (sold separately) and may be charged via the side micro USB charging port.
The GeekVape Lumi Disposable Sub-Ohm Tank features a disposable tank design that allows for a easy and convenient vaping experience. The Lumi features a lightweight construction with a top fill design that is sealed by a silicone fill plug to help minimize messes. The Lumi features a transparent 4.0ml e-Liquid capacity design that allows you to see how much e-Liquid you have left. The Lumi features triple hole airflow slots that may be adjusted down to your personal preferences. The Lumi utilizes a non-replaceable Supermesh kanthal coil atomizer head for incredible flavor and vapor production.
FEATURES AND SPECS OF THE LUCID MOD:
- Powered by AS Chipset
- Fits 24mm and Smaller Tanks
- Dimensions: 2-15/16″ x 2″ x 1-1/16″ (Including Battery Cap) (Without Tank)
- 510 Threaded
- Output Wattage: 5.0 – 80.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR Mode
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 5.0ohm for Wattage Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Fast Firing Speed
- Bypass Mode
- VPC Mode
- Adjustable Brightness
- 0.69″ OLED Display Screen
- Classic Pico-Style Battery Cap Design
- Plastic and Stainless Steel Construction
- Lightweight Design and Construction
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Side Micro USB Charging Port
FEATURES AND SPECS OF THE LUMI TANK:
- *Disposable Design*
- Dimensions: 1-7/8″ x 15/16″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- E-Liquid Capacity: 4.0ml
- Top Fill Design with Silicone Fill Plug
- Transparent Design
- Polycarbonate and Stainless Steel Construction
- Triple Hole Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Utilizes Supermesh Kanthal Coil 0.3ohm Atomizer Head (30 – 45W)
1 GeekVape Lucid Mod
1 GeekVape Lumi Disposable Tank
1 Micro USB Cable
Vape Escapes, located in Phoenix, Arizona, provides the highest quality vape gear. If you’re in the Phoenix, Arizona area, stop by our store at 4667 E. Cactus Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 and try the Lucid for yourself!
If you have further questions, comments, or concerns please contact us by phone Monday through Friday 10am-8pm MST, Saturday-Sunday 10am-6pm at 480.488.VAPE, or send us an email via our contact page (info@VapeEscapes.com).
Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Gunmetal
LG HG2 18650 batteries are 18mm batteries designed to fit 22-23mm tube mods and most 18650 box mods. These batteries have a high capacity of 3000mAh and can support a maximum load of 35A, making them perfect for low sub-ohm resistance vaping on your favorite mod. These batteries are considered amongst the best and safest for sub-ohm vaping due to their high Amp limit of 35A.