Summer Vaping Tips
It’s summer and time to enjoy Salt River tubing, pool parties, water parks and the sun! It’s time to soak up the sun, relax outside and vape! We want to help you keep on vaping during this warm weather season. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Use caution when using your car’s USB socket or cigarette lighter adapter as they may get too hot in the warm weather. We recommend charging your batteries before you leave the house to avoid this.
- The temperature inside cars can soar in the summertime, so we suggest that you don’t leave your e-cigs in there or out in the sun during the hot weather. Keep your battery on you when you can.
- Leaving a tank or battery in the car is a potentially combustible situation. Lithium-based batteries do not fare well in excessive heat and you may want to lower the lower voltage on your battery.
- Consider carrying extra batteries during the summer months but keep them in separate pockets or in the boxes they came in so they don’t contact each other or any other metals, or you may experience power shortages.
- E juice will expand as the temperature rises, so you may want to use a smaller amount than normal to allow for that expansion as the day gets warmer.
- Your e juice can get thinner in the warm weather, making it more likely to leak, so make sure that all threaded components on tanks are appropriately tightened.
- We store our juice in a cool, dark place and recommend that you do so when you take it with you. Most experts suggest that you DON’T store your juice in the fridge, though. Just like high heat will affect the flavors of a juice, so will long-term cold storage. You’ll want to keep your juice between 55-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Summertime vaping can still be an enjoyable experience if you know how to make the necessary changes. Come see us in either of our comfortable air conditioned Vape Escapes stores. Happy vaping, and stay cool!